Turn back time with our introduction to shooting, processing and printing black & white film!
Add a touch of retro to your repertoire and join us for this series of exciting practical analogue film workshops! Our #FilmIsNotDead sessions will introduce you to the wonderful world of classic black and white film.
From shooting in black and white using an analogue camera, to processing the film and printing the images in a darkroom, these sessions will guide you through each step of the creative process.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is made up of three separate sessions. Please attend all three sessions. Session dates and content are as follows:
- 23rd August, 5- 8pm: shooting film, developing film
- 24th and 25th August 6 - 8pm on both days: making a contact sheet, printing photos
- All materials are included in the price of this workshop plus tea and coffee. There are several ticket price options to choose from:
- General admission - £70 for all three sessions
- Under 18s / Student - £50 for all three sessions
- If you feel you cannot afford the ticket cost please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a 50% off discount code.
About your workshop leader
John Blythe is an artist, teacher, researcher and professional photographer. He is responsible for reviving and running the community darkroom here at Fusion Arts and has extensive experience putting on workshops that help build confidence and support self-development. In addition to Fusion Arts, John also works with OVADA, Arts at the Old Fire Station and The Parasol Project.
Any questions? Please email email@example.com with your query.